A DWR-treated, adjustable softshell jacket that keeps you professionally dry and warm on water or land.
- 3 Layer, Nylon/Elastane, stretch-fabric, shell jacket with DWR
- NORLAMTM 3L, fully seam-taped, 10.000 mm H2O waterproofness, 10.000 g/m2 breathability
- YKKTM AQUAGUARDTM hand pocket and center front zippers with storm flap and chin-guard
- Adjustable/Removable form-fitting hood with reflective under visor
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs, drawcord hem and drawcord neck adjustments
- Zip-secure interior left chest-pocket
- Elastic mesh interior right pocket
- North Sails silicon patch on left sleeve and custom North Sails zipper-pullers
- 93% Polyamide
- 7% Elasthan
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
This stretch-fabric, water- and windproof softshell jacket protects you from the elements when needed. While the DWR-treatment ensures that the Northward jacket is completely waterproof, the 10,000g breathability and full wind protection makes wearing this jacket comfortable in all kinds of weather. It is designed to keep you warm in the cold and to enable perspiration to evaporate in the heat. The professional hand pocket zippers keep your electronics and other necessities safe and dry. You can adjust the form-fitting hood, sleeve cuffs, neck and hem to make your jacket the best fitting, durable protection for you.