Résistant, doux et élégant Pantalon en denim North Sails
- Composition : 99 % coton, 1 % élasthanne
- Poids : 354 g
- Coupe slim – vêtement traité
- Passant de ceinture
- Poches intérieures avec doublure intérieure à rayures (65 % polyester + 35 % PL)
- Fermeture éclair avec bouton emblématique.
- 5 poches dotées de rivets métalliques
- Poche gousset
- Lavage :
- C001 = denim bleu
- C002 = bleu foncé
- 99% Coton
- 1% Élasthanne
- Lavage à 30 °C
- Séchage en machine à proscrire
- Nettoyage à sec à proscrire
Our history, your icon.
In the 1980s, competitive sailors felt strongly that there was a need for a sporting jacket, which was more comfortable than the classic wet weather gear. North Sails came up with the idea of replacing the traditional fabric used in bomber-style jackets with waterproof Kevlar, commonly used to make sails. This was the brand's first step into the world of apparel, but the fabric meant that the jacket was still rather stiff and rigid. Subsequent incarnations however, were a great success. Kevlar was replaced by Nylon and garments instantly became more comfortable whilst retaining their spray-proof qualities.