- Regular fit
- Drawstring hood, practical pockets and two-way zip fastening for comfort and practicality
- Recycled polyester with water-repellent coating
- Insulated with Repreve padding – performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles and produced through sustainable manufacturing that reduces water and energy consumption, as well as greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin fibres
- So far, more than 20 billion plastic bottles have been recycled by producing the Repreve fabric
- Drawstring hem can be adjusted for a personalised fit
- Elasticated cuffs ensure a snug fit around your wrists
- Logo patch on the sleeve
- The allover motif is inspired to the ice sailing tracks
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron max 110 °C
- Do not dry clean
It is a winter sport of sailing and racing on ice in modified boats. An iceboat is basically a sailboat that travels on thin blades, or runners, on the surface of the ice.
Although there are hints of iceboating in the archaeological past as far back as 2000 BC in what is now the Scandinavian region, iceboating as a means of winter transport dates firmly only to the 17th and 18th centuries on the frozen Gulf of Riga and on the canals of the Netherlands. In 1790 the first iceboat appeared on the Hudson River in New York.The sport began in the mid-19th century, the Poughkeepsie Ice Yacht Club being formed in 1865 and the Hudson River Ice Yacht Club in 1870.
The frozen sea and the cuts made by the ice sailboat, were the inspiration to the motif and print of this jacket.