Varberg parka made from breathable and water-repellent, recycled softshell fabric. Complete with recycled nylon lining printed with the brand's signature NS - 57 motif.
- Regular fit
- Roomy hood, flap pockets and two-way zip fastening concealed by a snap-button placket for comfort and practicality
- Recycled softshell fabric with breathable and water-repellent coating
- Cotton-wool padding and recycled nylon lining
- Adjustable cuffs keep the chill out
- Additional zipped pocket on the chest
- Logo patch on the sleeve
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elasthan
- wash at 30 °C gently
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- iron at 110 °C
- do not dry clean
Fusing heritage inspiration with contemporary appeal, the Varberg parka is a North Sails staple and a building block of a functional wardrobe. The regular-fit silhouette is crafted from recycled softshell fabric with a breathable, water-repellent texture and filled with generous yet lightweight padding for warmth. A host of practical pockets, a concealed two-way zip fastening and adjustable cuffs round off this fail-safe winter option. Notice the recycled nylon lining printed with the brand's iconic NS - 57 motif, which celebrates the year when the brand was founded.