Unimak jacket from the C2 range, crafted from recycled 3-layer ripstop with a reflective logo on the sleeve. Features a hood, zip pockets and adjustable cuffs.
- Regular fit
- Drawstring hood, zip pockets and adjustable cuffs for full functionality
- Concealed snap button and two-way zip closure keeps the cold air out
- Made from lightweight recycled triple
- layer ripstop with water-repellent coating
- Reflective North Sails logo on the chest
- 51% recycled polyester
- 49% sorona
- wash at 40 °C
- do not bleach
- medium tumble dry
- iron max 110 °C
- do not dry clean
The C2 Unimak jacket combines North Sails’ signature lifestyle aesthetic and sustainable ethics. Its lightweight recycled triple-layer ripstop construction is treated with a water-repellent finish that ensures water slides right off the surface. Finished with a drawstring hood that provides protection during unexpected showers, convenient spacious zip pockets and adjustable cuffs for a custom fit. A reflective logo detail on the chest completes the design.