Recycled Nylon Sneakers
The One running sneakers are made from a mix of suede and recycled nylon, accented with PU and hammered leather trims. They feature a chunky EVA midsole and a transparent logo-detailed outsole.
- Running sneakers
- Upper crafted from a breathable yet sturdy mix of suede and recycled nylon
- Tongue in upcycled sailcloth embodies the North Sails’ nautical heritage and philosophy
- The signature design of the eyestay draws inspiration from sailing winches
- Tubular shoelaces finished with a distinctive knot inspired by the nautical ropes
- Chunky EVA midsole ensures a confident stride
- Dynamic upper crafted from a sturdy mix of suede and recycled nylon
- Transparent outsole with an all-over logo print
- UPPER: microfiber suede 4%, recycle nylon (RPET) 42%, pig suede 38%, full grain cow leather 3%, pu (polyurethane) 3%, tpu 10%; LINING: mesh (polyester) 100%; INSOCK: textile (polyester) 100%; OUTSOLE: phylon 75%, rubber 20%, tpu 5
- Do not wash
These One running sneakers present a versatile silhouette signed off with a host of signature North Sails details, inspired by the decades of intrepid sailing adventures. The dynamic upper combines smooth leather and nylon obtained from 100% recycled plastic, as well as PU and hammered leather details. Notice the collection’s signature tongue in upcycled sailcloth and the transparent logo-detailed outsole reinforced by the sturdy EVA midsole. The two-tone tubular shoelaces that recall the nautical ropes and the unique design of the eyestay inspired by the sailing winches round off the look.