The Flex tennis sneakers feature a PU microfibre upper reinforced with hammered PU and suede-effect microfibre trims. They come complete with a moulded EVA midsole and two-tone shoelaces.
- Tennis sneakers
- Upper crafted from PU microfibre and reinforced suede-effect microfibre and hammered PU trims
- Tongue in upcycled sailcloth embodies the North Sails’ nautical heritage and philosophy
- The signature design of the eyestay draws inspiration from sailing winches
- Two-tone tubular shoelaces finished with a distinctive knot inspired by the nautical ropes
- Moulded EVA midsole ensures a confident stride
- Logo-detailed heel counter and outsole
- UPPER: microfiber suede 28%, pu (polyurethane) 45%, nylon (polyester) 20%,tpu 7%; LINING: mesh (polyester) 100%; INSOCK: textile (polyester) 100%; OUTSOLE: rubber 100
- Do not wash
Inspired by the decades of sailing adventures, the season’s footwear edit channels the North Sails’ nautical heritage and unwavering passion for the sea. Case in point – the Flex tennis sneakers that put a fresh, modern spin on the casual silhouette. They feature a dynamic PU microfibre upper reinforced with suede-effect microfibre and hammered PU trims, as well as the collection’s signature tongue in upcycled sailcloth. Set atop a moulded EVA midsole with a textured logo print, they come complete with two-tone tubular shoelaces that recall the nautical ropes and the unique design of the eyestay inspired by the sailing winches.