The First running sneakers present a casual, effortlessly stylish silhouette crafted from a tonal mix of suede and micromesh, set atop a chunky EVA midsole accented with a textured logo.
- Running sneakers
- Suede upper reinforced with breathable micromesh trims
- Tongue in upcycled sailcloth embodies the North Sails’ nautical heritage and philosophy
- The signature design of the eyestay draws inspiration from sailing winches
- Tubular shoelaces finished with a distinctive knot inspired by the nautical ropes
- Chunky EVA midsole ensures a confident stride
- Logo-detailed heel counter and outsole
- UPPER: pu (polyurethane) 30%, mesh (polyester) 70%; LINING: mesh (polyester) 100%; INSOCK: textile (polyester) 100%; OUTSOLE: phylon 75%, rubber 20%, tpu 5
- Do not wash
An effortless addition to your casual rotation, the First running sneakers perfectly embody the North Sails’ sports-urban aesthetic. The dynamic upper is crafted from a tonal mix of suede and micromesh that’s punctuated with tonal tape trims, PU detailing on the heel counter and the iconic logo on the side. Notice the collection’s signature tongue in upcycled sailcloth, the unique design of the eyestay inspired by the sailing winches and the tubular shoelaces that recall the nautical ropes. The logo-detailed EVA midsole rounds off the look.