Recycled Nylon Sneakers
The One running sneakers are made from a mix of suede and recycled nylon, accented with PU and hammered leather trims. They feature a chunky EVA midsole and a transparent logo-detailed outsole.
- Running sneakers
- Upper crafted from a breathable yet sturdy mix of suede and recycled nylon
- Tongue in upcycled sailcloth embodies the North Sails’ nautical heritage and philosophy
- The signature design of the eyestay draws inspiration from sailing winches
- Tubular shoelaces finished with a distinctive knot inspired by the nautical ropes
- Chunky EVA midsole ensures a confident stride
- Dynamic upper crafted from a sturdy mix of suede and recycled nylon
- Transparent outsole with an all-over logo print
- UPPER: microfiber suede 4%, recycle nylon (RPET) 42%, pig suede 38%, full grain cow leather 3%, pu (polyurethane) 3%, tpu 10%; LINING: mesh (polyester) 100%; INSOCK: textile (polyester) 100%; OUTSOLE: phylon 75%, rubber 20%, tpu 5
- Do not wash
The One running sneakers present an effortlessly elegant, sporty silhouette punctuated with signature colours and details that tell the story of North Sails’ unwavering passion for sailing. The dynamic upper is crafted from a mix of suede and nylon, obtained from 100% recycled plastic, and accented with PU and hammered leather trims. Notice a host of the collection’s signature details: the tongue in upcycled sailcloth, the transparent logo-detailed outsole reinforced by a sturdy EVA midsole, the tubular shoelaces that recall the nautical ropes and the unique design of the eyestay inspired by the sailing winches.