- Regular fit with elasticated logo drawstring
- Side slant pockets and back welt pockets
- Made from certified organic cotton corduroy, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails logo on the back adds a signature graphic touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Very Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Iron On Print Or Decoration
- Wash Inside Out
These kids’ trousers are characterised by an ultra-functional cut, featuring a drawstring waist that follows their every move whilst ensuring maximum comfort. Crafted from certified organic cotton corduroy, you can be safe in the knowledge that the fabric has been manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes without the use of harmful substances.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.