- Regular fit with elasticated drawstring waist
- Ribbed ankle cuffs create a well-defined silhouette
- Made from organic cotton fleece
- Recycled fabric side pocket
- North Sails logo on the side adds a signature graphic touch
- 98% cotton
- 2% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
These men’s sporty trousers are the perfect ally for leisure looks and a symbol of North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet. Made from organic cotton fleece, they're finished with a recycled fabric side pocket.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.