- Regular fit
- Drawstring hood, zip pockets and two-way zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Crafted from recycled matte nylon with a water-repellent treatment
- Padded with recycled materials
- Lined in recycled nylon
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
The Montak long puffer jacket interprets the sustainable ethics and unwavering respect for the environment that set North Sails apart from the rest. This cosy style is crafted entirely from recycled materials, characterised by a matte recycled nylon outer shell with striped quilting and a water-repellent finish. The inside is embellished with printed lettering in celebration of our core values.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.