- Regular fit with mid rise and straight leg
- Waistband with belt loops
- Five-pocket style
- Soft and cosy recycled denim
- Button and concealed zip closure
- North Sails leather logo patch
- 99% cotton
- 1% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Normal Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
The authentic allure of denim meets North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet. These five-pocket jeans are made from recycled organic cotton denim: perfect with any of this season’s sweatshirts and jumpers. A timeless classic with a sustainable soul.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.