As a photographer, Federico Sorrentino has quickly become a featured name in the pages of Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and many others. But he has achieved that status by going beyond the traditional boundaries of studio fashion to incorporate a natural aesthetic usually found only in the world of outdoor and architectural photography.
In his work, natural light illuminates the everyday world and makes its details as worthy of interest as a sunset or mountain peak. He looks beyond appearances to find the unknown in the familiar and the exceptional in the everyday.
Super Light Twin Tone DH Jacket
This North Sails classic is a lightweight piece of activewear to boost your performance. Filled with high-quality duck down for luxurious insulation, made with a strong metal ripstop fabric and equipped with a host of technical features that would make any outdoor explorer happy. A warm and comfortable jacket with a long wear life, this is a durable option for the colder adventures. Watch the colors change when the sunlight touches the jacket.
- Ultra light compact nylon ripstop WR
- Yoke and hood in compact nylon with changeant effect WR
- 2-way waterproof zipper at front opening
- Double hood construction
- Iconic North Sails patch at sleeve
- Inner pocket at chest closed by zipper in contrast color
- Elastic loop for earphone passing through at inner left side
- Inner removable suspenders to carry the jacket when not wearing it