Growing up by the shores of Lake Garda, Giacomo Cavalli was born to sail. Since then, he has progressed from lake to sea to open ocean, becoming not just a champion sailor, but an explorer of the world, following his curiosity over every horizon.
For him, extreme sports are not just a way to have fun, but a way to experience the world more fully and joyfully. As he puts it, “If you are willing to go to extremes, you will get what others cannot.” We couldn’t agree more.
Sailor Fast Net Jacket
Windproof, water-resistant, breathable and made with active stretch polyester and elastane: this is a softshell for the more extreme conditions. Made with stretch bonded material and membrane and fleece inside for warmth and insulation, you can wear this durable jacket to the edge of the world. It is equipped with a wide range of technical features that would make any pro happy, such as a ribbed bottom, elastic loop for earphones and velcro adjusters. A true performance enhancing piece of North Sails lifestyle. It is not a coincidence that this softshell was named after a famous, highly-demanding and skilled race.
- Softshell stretch bonded material with membrane and fleece at inside
- Waterproof (WP) 5000 mm & breathability (MVP) 5000 gr
- Bomber jacket inspired by NORTH SAILS iconic sailor jacket
- 2-way waterproof zipper in tone with contrast color teeth at front opening
- Waterproof zipper with contrast color teeth at front opening
- Elastic at cuff + velcro adjuster
- Iconic NORTH SAILS patch at sleeve
- Elastic loop for earphone passing through at inner left side