All deliveries are pending credit approval, merchandise availability, delivery, customs clearance and weather conditions. It may be necessary to send your order in two or more shipments to fulfill your order. Shipping charges apply only to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping charges for additional packages in the same order.
- Orders over 800 USD (including shipping) will be subject to customs and duties will be applied, which can cause a delay in you receiving your parcel.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will give you a phone call to arrange a new delivery moment.
- Deliveries are not made on public holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all regulations and laws of the destination country. Orders may be subject to customs duties, import taxes and fees.
- For orders over 800 USD (including shipping) duties will be applied.
Please note: These duties are not included in the order and should be paid by the recipient; North Sails does not have control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- We provide free shipping for orders of $100 or more. For orders below $100, the shipping cost is $9,99 per order.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email from the carrier.
- Shipping will take 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) *.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, shipments might be delayed.
* We always aim to meet these delivery times although during busy periods (including sale) these delivery times may take longer. Occasionally technical system updates or force major events, such as extreme weather conditions, can cause the delivery systems to be unavailable or that delivery times need to be extended. We will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can delay our initial delivery estimates. All deliveries are pending credit approval, merchandise availability, delivery, customs clearance and weather conditions. North Sails cannot be held liable for any shipments that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.